Depending on your research objective, you can measure brand asset strength once or multiple times.
One-time brand asset measurement
- You want to change brand identity and want to learn which assets should stay the same
- You are about to introduce new assets and want to test which ones will be most beneficial to your brand (i.e., have least competitive interference)
- You want to gain deeper insight on which assets are capable of effectively replacing the logo in creative ways, without hurting brand recognition
- Brand awareness doesn’t meet your expectations and you want to uncover the underlying weaknesses
Recurring brand asset monitoring
- You want to objectively measure campaign effects on brand asset strength
- You want to monitor your brand’s current standing within a competitive market in order to detect opportunities and pitfalls early on
PS Vond je dit blog waardevol en wil je het niet missen als we een nieuwe publiceren?
Schrijf je dan in voor onze updates, je bent met ruim 7763 anderen in goed gezelschap.